Hello, friends and fellow builders of a resilient future. I’m personally extending this invitation to you for a gathering that promises to be more than just another event – it’s a revolution, a shared journey, and it’s the very embodiment of what we stand for at Peak Prosperity.
Considering the level of ‘crazy’ now happening in the world, this event is more important than ever.
It’s time for us to have some serious conversations…the sort where we leave our phones far away, look each other in the eye, and speak with open hearts and minds.
This might be your last chance to partake in this unique experience. With rising costs and uncertain global conditions (war, potential famine, recession/depression, climate lockdown potentials, CBDCs, 15m cities, and social credit scores), I honestly can’t predict whether HBG will even happen next year. Who knows?
Accordingly, we’re going BIG this year! Four additional lectures focused on financial well-being are now included, and two more are in the works. Plus, join me for book signings on Thursday the 21st at 5-6pm and Saturday the 23rd from 11am-12pm.
And remember, food is included in the price – though do plan around any allergies, as we can’t make those assurances being on the farm and all.
We are incredibly excited to introduce you to our newest HBG partner, FOOP! As fellow enthusiasts in sustainable living and prosperity, FOOP is a brand that aligns closely with the values of Peak. FOOP offers organic, eco-friendly garden fertilizers that make it easier than ever for you to grow healthy, vibrant plants.
But that’s not all! In celebration of our partnership, FOOP is providing some incredible exclusive offers for all HBG attendees (Received on site at the FOOP table):
- Receive a FREE Quart of FOOP Garden Fertilizer to jumpstart your gardening journey! This premium product is rich in nutrients and designed to give you healthier, more productive plants.
- Get a FREE Quart of FOOP Mist, the ideal supplement to boost plant health, resilience, and vibrancy.
- Plus, take advantage of a special 25% OFF on your future FOOP purchases!
We are now offering 30% off tickets which come to $489 (which is 30% off the full-price ticket). If you are a Key Supporter Guest, or Peak Insider, you will get your additional discount at time of checkout inside of your shopping cart.
- Peak Insiders can expect a final discounted price of $391.20 per ticket (retails for $699).
- Key Supporter Tickets are free – Please don’t buy a ticket for yourself here…. just purchase one for your guest if you have one
- Key Supporter Guests will cost $349.50 after all discounts
Your member discount will be applied at checkout utilizing a coupon code. The code should be automatically applied at checkout. If for some reason it doesn’t auto-populate (which it should), you can always enter it manually. Make a quick note of which code (described below) may apply to you just in case.
- Key Supporter Guests – If required, the coupon code is HBG23KeySupporterGuest for your guest discount.
- Premium Members – If required, the coupon code is HBG23Member will apply your additional 20% off
- Children 13 and under are admitted free with a parent or guardian – Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times (this is a working farm with all of the hazards that implies).
Full refund until August 15.
50% Refund from 16 August – September 14.
No refunds from 15 September forward (though we’ll help broker the sale of your ticket to another if needed).
Improved Food Accommodation
We’ve substantially upped our budget, and I assure you, it’s for a good cause. Unless any unexpected issues crop up, we’re building our primary menu from Guido’s Fresh Marketplace’s delightful offerings. Please head on over to https://guidosfreshmarketplace.com/menus/ and take a look. We’ll be making the order, but not taking individual orders for personalized menu options…only the big usual distinctions such as “I eat gluten-free, or vegan” and we’ll be sure to match the food quantities. If you have a very specific/rigid food-eating regimen or allergies, then it will be up to you to bring/attend to your own food needs.
Variety of finger/snack foods each day as well as the below
Thursday – Dinner
- Variety of pizzas
- Vegan, Cheese, Gluten Free, Pepperoni
Friday – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Breakfast: Yogurts, Mixed Fruits, Granola (Cofee/hot water for teas)
- Lunch: Assorted wraps, Broccoli Salad, Quinoa Salad
- Dinner: Meat Lasagna, Vegetable Lasagna, Vegan Lasagna, Tossed Salad
Saturday – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Breakfast: Mixed fruits, Assorted muffins, Croissants, Bananas (coffee/hot water for teas)
- Lunch: Assorted Wrap options, Coleslaw, Wild Rice Salad
- Dinner: Beef Chili, Turkey Chili, Vegetable Chili, sides, and Tossed Salad
Sunday – Coffee and Tea (and leftovers)
Reminder: If you have any allergies, although you are welcome to the food below, we can not assure any allergy related needs (think peanut allergies ect). We strongly encourage you to bring/attend to your food needs.
Although we do have a running list below, you can now access our HBG23 PDF here with lecture schedule, a map of the grounds, and instructor biography’s.
For a quick reference of topics, see below:
- Special discussions with Chris & Evie about all things economic, farming, and emotional resilience.
- IT security- Financial Edition: Keep your finances and family safe with Tristan Lawson
- How to recession-proof your retirement with Paul Kiker
- “War on Food: What is really going on, who is behind it, and what you can do to avoid eating bugs.” (this conversation requires leaving our cell phones far, far away…) – Tracy Thurman
- Dollar Collapse? What assets should one consider and why?
- Sheep rearing: How to nurture lambs into full-grown, healthy sheep with Judith Horvath
- FAST REGEN: How to regenerate seriously depleted soil with Walton Sumner
- Firearms 101 with an NRA-certified instructor with John Gerstenlauer
- Off-Grid Solar Design and Implementation
- Homestead Do’s and Don’ts with John and Jane Goodwin
- Beekeeping 101: Getting your colony started right with Tamila Morgan
- Building to last: Enhancing your property’s longevity with Coop Kessel
- Homestead Security with Bob Klimm
- Fitness and health with Angelique Costa
- The inner workings of real-estate from an Gen Z that succeeded with Dane Larsen
- Poultry Q&A: Everything you wanted to know about chickens with Judith Horvath
- Growing lemons in winter: Harnessing microclimates to boost your produce production with William Heirs
- EMF In Your Home –Demo and Discussion–Micah Haman
- Hand-to-hand combat defense techniques with Travis Sidelinger
- Thriving in Times of Chaos: Bob Klimm
- Emotional resilience: Becoming unbreakable in the face of obstacles with Gabor Lukacs
Some of these may eventually shift into our backup lecture options due to time and space constraints. As such, please share your preferences and help us prioritize what should remain on the main list. Additionally, we are still open to hearing from you on any topics that you feel might be missing. We’re still in the process of talking to and screening potential instructors, so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts.
Dates and Times
HBG 2023 kicks off with check-in at 3:00 PM EDT on Thursday, 9/21/2023.
Our days of enriching talks will commence at 8:30 AM EDT on both Friday, 9/22/2023, and Saturday, 9/23/2023.
We’ll say our goodbyes and depart no later than 11:00 AM EDT on Sunday, 9/24/2023.
We’ll be welcoming you to Honey Badger Farms in the heart of Western Massachusetts. Upon ticket purchase, you’ll receive the exact address. Our farm is conveniently located near Bradley International Airport, Albany International Airport, and Boston Logan International Airport.
An interactive map of the HBG event grounds can be found here.
Camping on-site is available free of charge.
If you need a tent or sleeping bag, they can be rented. Order must be placed before August 13th.
For those not wanting to camp, below are some listed lodging options.
NOTE: Lodging goes quickly in New England due to the autumn leaf season.
Becket Motel, Becket, MA (10 minutes): https://thebecketmotel.com/
Berkshire Lakeside Lodge (20 minutes): https://www.berkshirelakesidelodge.com/
Quality Inn, Westfield, MA (30 minutes): http://www.qualityinnwestfield.com/
Holiday Inn, Pittsfield, MA (35 minutes): https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/pittsfield/ptfma/hoteldetail
Airbnb’s (Search near Chester, Becket, Lee, Pittsfield, or Middlefield): https://www.airbnb.com/
VRBO’s (Search near Chester, Becket, Lee, Pittsfield, or Middlefield): https://www.vrbo.com/
Here is what you’re in for…
2022 HBG Recap (2nd Annual): https://peakprosperity.com/honey-badger-gathering-2022-community-education-a-spirit-of-renewal/
2021 HBG Recap (1st Annual): https://peakprosperity.com/recap-honey-badger-farms-live-event-2021/
Join us in our mission at HBG 2023 to foster a community of resilient individuals who value connection, shared learning, and taking action for a brighter, better future.
Whether you are with us at Honey Badger Farms in person or spirit…
We are grateful for your support.
Without it, we wouldn’t be able to host an incredible event for like-minded people to gather.
We thank you with endless gratitude.
REMINDER: We are now offering 30% off tickets which come to $489 (which is 30% off the full-price ticket). If you are a Key Supporter Guest, or Peak Insider, you will get your additional discount at time of checkout inside of your shopping cart.
- Peak Insiders can expect a final early bird price of $391.20 per ticket
- Key Supporter Tickets are free – Please don’t buy a ticket for yourself here…. just purchase for your guest if you have one
- Key Supporter Guests will cost $349.50 after all discounts