page-loading-spinner
Home ALERT!  Solar Coronal Mass Ejections Inbound – Grid Disruptions Possible
Preparedness
ALERTS

ALERT!  Solar Coronal Mass Ejections Inbound – Grid Disruptions Possible

This is an official (and very rare) ALERT. While the odds are the solar storm arriving on Friday night, May 10th 2024 will mean fancy aurora displays, there’s a non-zero chance they could result in electrical and satellite disruptions. Here’s what you need to know.

user profile picture Chris Martenson May 10, 2024
187
placeholder image

This is an official ALERT.  The definition of an alert for Peak Prosperity is “a piece of data that causes Chris and Evie to take action in response.”

A 12% chance of a killshot means there’s an 88% chance that there won’t be a killshot.  Playing the odds, you’d bet on “that won’t happen.”

But looked at another way, would you pick up a revolver with one live round in one of eight chambers, put it to your head, and play Russian roulette?

I sure wouldn’t.  Those are bad odds.

As soon as this alert is posted, Evie and I will be heading to top off all our fuel cans, purchase additional animal feed, and hit up the grocery stores and bank (for more cash).  Basically, just topping things off, but we’re pretty secure and resilient already so our duties will be light.

Preview the Video

The rest is exclusive content for members

Curious about what being a member offers? Sign up now for a risk-free trial and get a sneak peek into the premium content, features, and perks awaiting you on the other side.

Community

Top Comment

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/alert-solar-coronal-mass-ejections-inbound-grid-disruptions-possible/
The sun has burped mightily and has sent six gigantic plumes of charged particles our way. They will be arriving beginning tonight,...
Anonymous Author by cmartenson
31
Image | AlertsUSA

AlertsUSA

Learn more
Image | ImmuneMist

ImmuneMist

Learn more