Premium content for paying members

Lab Leak Deniers Exposed!

Premium Content
By Chris Martenson
Friday, May 28th, 2021

Lab Leak Deniers Exposed!

Premium Content
By Chris Martenson on
Friday, May 28th, 2021

More than a year ago I took Peak Prosperity listeners through the convincing evidence that pointed to the distinct possibility that SARS-CoV-2 could have come from a lab. Personally?  I feel the probabilities are a 90% chance that SARS-CoV-2 came from a lab and a 10% that it arose naturally. However, dozens of prominent virologists in the US were adamant that the virus could only have arisen naturally.  The data said so!  Their arguments were that no human could have designed the virus that causes Covid-19, it didn’t have any known ‘backbone’ and that it had signs that it had

Login or Enroll

This content requires a paid subscription to Peak Prosperity.


10 USD / month

NOTE: Comments from the old website are still being migrated, but feel free to add new ones. Please be patient while we complete this process. Thanks!


Only our paying members have access to premium discussions at Peak Prosperity.

Become a premium member today to gain access to comments this one by shox and 172 others.

Sandpuppy said: 1.  The governor of NY issued an executive order very early in the pandemic (March 2020?) prohibiting the prescribing of hydroxychloroquine for COVID.  Never before have I heard of the ...
Select your currency
Credit card, PayPal, and crypto payment options available at checkout.

Get Access to Part 2 Content

Join now to receive access to premium content released at Peak Prosperity.

Shopping Cart
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
Scroll to Top