Off The Cuff, Prosper!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Agent700's picture
Agent700
Off The Cuff, Prosper!

Wow. Just finished this book release annoncement and talk with Adam.

First, congratulations on the new title and I look forward to sending it to many friends and family, perhaps FINALLY some of the people I love will begin to take action. As I told you, your initial Crash Course was the key driver for me in 2009-2010 to completely change my life towards self-reliance and capital preservation.

Chris you are doing "God's Work" now, as God intended......The passion and intelligence and articulation in the closing minutes of this podcast were on a new level, you probably converted another % of listeners with this one! It is totally a moral battle now and our "leaders" are completely on the wrong side. That is why I bailed years ago, but you are still there in the trenches trying to HELP......

You said you will be following the extreme potential for a conflict leading to a "black swan" and the resultant psychological fallout. Well, please watch the Spratlys and the U.S. carrier group that just left the Persian Gulf. Will they be the sailors that "violate" China's newly sovereign islands?

You guys are doing Yeoman work, thank you for all the dedication and professional reporting......

Peter S.
Shenzhen, China

Agent700's picture
Agent700
Interview With Greg Hunter, USA Watchdog

Chris, just finished watching your interview. I sit here in an empty 5 star hotel overlooking the monstrous (and also empty) Chongqing International Expo Center and multiple high-rise cranes across the street. It is empty, cold, grey and indebted here in China......

As you pointed out, again, when the paper unwinds and the rush for real assets begins, will the Chinese announce their true gold holdings? Is it possible the hugely indebted economy here is suddenly the bullseye for global capital? Will the Chinese decide to "mark to market" all the NPL's and allow foreign capital to restructure the assets and banks?

I think the admission of the Yuan into the SDR basket (announced today?) was one crucial step to the foundation of this series of events. Let's see if the Chinese leadership now subtly direct policy towards a Western debt crisis. They are very patient. And they are smart. Maybe they are playing the game, along with Russia and many other "affiliates" to acheive such an outcome.

Get Jeff Brown at www.44days.net on to explain the inner workings of the Chinese leadership mentality and the widespread accumulation of physical gold by the Chinese population. They are going to be rich!

cmartenson's picture
cmartenson
Thank you!

Agent700 wrote:
(...)Well, please watch the Spratlys and the U.S. carrier group that just left the Persian Gulf. Will they be the sailors that "violate" China's newly sovereign islands? You guys are doing Yeoman work, thank you for all the dedication and professional reporting...... Peter S. Shenzhen, China

Peter, thank you for the words of encouragement...I'll speak for Adam and say we greatly appreciate them as this is sometimes frustrating and even dispiriting work.

I don't mind so much that it takes time to wake people up, but I do mind that many of those in power, who certainly know better, keep abusing their considerable resources to keep the whole thing chugging along in the wrong direction.

As long as the stock market goes up, all will be well seems to be their truncated thought process.  

Ah well...back to work....

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments